A reminder for anyone who would like to enter: our coloring contest is still going on! A chance to win every month! 🙂
THEY’RE HERE! My wonderfully talented friend, Brandie Britt, designed three beautiful drawings for our Endo coloring contest! (If you love the designs and want to help out a wonderful single mom, click here. She and her son are near and dear to my heart…love you BB&kiddo). The contest is open to EndoSisters worldwide!
Why are we having a coloring contest? It’s simple! I wanted a fun way for you and I to share a few things:
- Where our Endometriosis is located in our bodies, or
- How Endometriosis makes us feel, or
- How we’d like to feel, or
- Just have a bit of relaxing fun and a nice way to express ourselves and color, or
- We can even bring the piece to our doctor appointments to express where our pain resides.
- Be creative!!! And share something together.
Don’t have Endo, but know someone who does? Put your own interpretational spin on it for that person…
View original post 411 more words