Good morning! It’s Friday! And that means, Feel Good Friday!
Today’s quote is by Swami Vivekananda, an Indian spiritual leader:
“A few heart-whole, sincere, and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a century.”
What can you do to help change the world? Even the smallest influence. Just bringing a smile to a stranger’s face may alter the course of their day (and yours). Together we can make a difference, even the slightest difference. In anything.
March is Endometriosis Awareness Month. The whole month! For us, EndoSisters! What will you do to help spread awareness? I plan on:
- Wearing my Bloomin’ Uterus button every day (like I do already)
- Participating in the social media Endo Challenge
- Whenever I use a public bathroom, placing a Bloomin’ Uterus Endo Awareness card in the mirror
- Wearing my yellow “Ask Me About Endo” ribbon provided by the Endometriosis Association
- Wearing my Endometriosis Awareness t-shirt created by Lauren Siciliano
- Wearing my Bloomin’ Uterus t-shirt created by yours truly
- Walking in March with other women, friends, and family to raise awareness
- Trying to start a San Diego area Endometriosis Support Group, to meet once a month
Together we can bring change.