Optimal Nutrition to Manage Endometriosis
Join us for a discussion on how diet and nutrition can best support those living with Endometriosis. Merritt Jones is an EndoSister, certified nutritionist, licensed acupuncturist and primary care provider here in San Diego. She is excited to share with you what she’s learned over the years about how nutrition can impact Endometriosis.
– The connection between food, digestion and endometriosis
– Foods that reduce inflammation/reduce endo signs and symptoms
– Foods that may make endo signs and symptoms worse
– Tools to manage endometriosis signs and symptoms naturally
– The emotional implications of nutrition for Endo (you don’t have to be perfect!)
– Much more!
Date: October 25, 2017
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Location: Mission Valley Library (in their Community Room); 2123 Fenton Parkway, San Diego, CA 92108
If you’d like to come, please email me here. Space is limited. As usual, this is FREE!
If you’d like to share with others, we also have a Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/727045307488736
If you have a question for Merritt (even if you can’t attend), please feel free to e-mail her confidentially at Merritt@JonesFamilyAcupuncture.com. There is no question too silly/personal etc.