A new year is upon us! And I love that evening of going around and hugging and kissing strangers and friends at midnight, a jovial and celebratory night! I love it!
Another one of my favorite new End of Year Traditions is coming back to the blog looking at stats, the comments, and searches, and finding out how I can make it better for you and I this year!
If you’d like to let me know what you’d like to see this coming year on my little Bloomin’ Uterus Endometriosis blog, please feel free to leave a comment below or email me here. I wasn’t able to research and write as much as I’d hoped in 2017…but would like to be able to dedicate more time to it this year. I’ve missed it.
But for now: the recap!
In 2017, our little blog had:
- 160,996 views
- 124,526 visitors (click here to see a map of where everyone was from this year!)
- 395 comments, and
- 312 likes.
We also hosted 1 Endometriosis Awareness & Support Walk, 4 Endometriosis workshops, and 11 Endometriosis support group meetings here in San Diego. And we’re hoping to do more this year!
The Top 5 most-viewed blog entries in 2017 were:
- Home Page/Archives (in other words, the main bloominuterus.com page) – 14,904 views
- Endometriosis & Leg Pain/Sciatica – 14,613 views
- Endometriosis & the Lungs – 11,179 views
- Endometriosis & the Bowel – 6,908 views, and
- Endometriosis & Iron Levels – 6,633 views.
The Top 5 popular search terms that brought people to Bloomin’ Uterus blog were:
- sciatic endometriosis – 20
- endometriosis in the brain – 16
- endometriosis leg pain – 16
- endometriosis lungs – 14, and
- symptoms of endometriosis in the brain – 12
There were also 47,831 searches that were unknown (WordPress doesn’t gather data from all search engines) so I’ll never know what brought them here.
We had 15 beautiful and brave EndoWarriors share their stories with us in 2017. Such inspiration and heartbreak. But, speaking up may help heal and also reach others going through similar situations. If you’d ever like to share your Endometriosis Journey, please feel free by submitting it here.
If anything, may the figures of 2017 remind you that you are not alone in this fight. You are surrounded by women who have endured, just like you. And, always remind yourself, ” I will endure. I will flourish. And I am still beautiful!”
I cannot thank you enough for being here with me during 2017’s journey. And I look forward to this year! And, again, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you’d like me to research or write up about something.
Love you guys.