I’ve been nominated by fellow EndoWarrior, blogger, and friend, The Endo Zone (maaaan, I’d really like to use her real name, but respecting privacy! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!), for the One Lovely Blog Award! This is a huge honor for me since I’ve loved her blog since we first met. And she’s always been a huge encouragement to me, not only for my blog, but in my life, for my journey, and supporting my efforts to raise awareness and funds. You, my dear, are an incredible woman – and thank you for the nomination. ❤ I highly recommend her blog – she’s recently undergone another Endo surgery and I enjoy following her healing progress, as well as uplifting and informative posts.
To “The Endo Zone”: I’ve learned such fun things about you via your own One Lovely Blog Award! I’m a paralegal, tooooooooooo! Good luck with your certification test next week!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other people (15 at most)
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Seven fun facts about me that you may not already (well, Mum, you know all this stuff…):
- I was born 3 1/2 months premature, weighed 1 pound 15 ounces, and have two cervix(es?)!!
- I’m a paralegal by trade, but am also a Desert Wanderer; photographer; art model; Adventurer; a trained pyrotechnics technician *BOOM* (well, at least on the Fourth of July); volunteer Forest Fire Lookout; California State Parks volunteer; blood donor; bone marrow donor; am certified in basic and advanced first aid, blood borne pathogens, and CPR/AED; have my Extra license in amateur radio; and a primitive skills survivalist. Learn ALL THE THINGS!
- My first divorce really instilled in me a great sense of financial responsibility and independence. Thanks Mr. First Husband – haaaha! Now good riddance!
- I have my motorcycle license – I don’t have a motorcycle (yet), but really wanted to get the license in honor of my Gramma Tilly – she always used to joke about one day going out and riding a motorcycle. Well, now in her memory, I can! Wahoooooooooo!
- In the past, I’ve had a 9-pound dog…and a 112-pound dog (and all the pounds in between)…but am now the proud Prisoner of a 15-pound Maine Coon cat who just likes to terrorize my ankles.
- I’d prefer to take the Long Way Home as opposed to the highway. I totally love small town country roads, backroads, and alleys. Explore! Get lost! Find your way home again…
- My favorite era of music? 1950s – 1970s. Also love him some ’80s. But 90s & up: I can definitely live without.
I nominate (in no particular order) a few blogs that I follow and love:
- Adenomyosis Journal
- The Endo The World
- Caring for Your Cat
- Mirror & Soul
- Holistic Dentist Paige Woods
- Wild Heart Wanderings
- Spendometria Jewelry
- A Pain in the Pelvis