THEY’RE HERE! My wonderfully talented friend, Brandie Britt, designed three beautiful drawings for our Endo coloring contest! The contest is open to EndoSisters worldwide!
Why are we having a coloring contest? It’s simple! I wanted a fun way for you and I to share a few things:
- Where our Endometriosis is located in our bodies, or
- How Endometriosis makes us feel, or
- How we’d like to feel, or
- Just have a bit of relaxing fun and a nice way to express ourselves and color, or
- We can even bring the piece to our doctor appointments to express where our pain resides.
- Be creative!!! And share something together.
Don’t have Endo, but know someone who does? Put your own interpretational spin on it for that person. Express how you see Endo affecting them…or how you wish they saw themselves. Be that support pillar I know you are!
You can choose to color one or two or even all three of the designs! There’s no limit. You can use paint, color pencils, pens, pastels, crayons, markers, Photoshop, some other computer program if you wish, or anything else!! These designs are your standard 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper.
And you can WIN one of our Endo Awareness Bracelets! I’ll randomly choose a few winners every month until we run out of bracelets (there’s approximately 100 to give away). Winners will also be featured on our blog, their stories and artistic masterpieces shared around the internet. Didn’t win? Submit another! Another 100 bracelets will be earned at our 2017 Endometriosis Awareness & Support Walk by walkers answering questions about Endo.
Okay, so how do you get the design(s) and where do you submit your completed masterpieces?
- Download any one of the three designs by clicking here. You will be directed to a Google Drive folder with the three .pdf files to download (if you have any issues with the link and/or downloads, please email me here and I’d be happy to send them to you).
- Print them out if you’re using old-fashioned non-digital means. Black & white printouts are juuuust fine. Remember, digitally manipulated masterpieces are acceptable, too.
- Go nuts! Have fun! Stay within the lines or go craaaAAzzzZZyyy!
- Send me your submissions. You can do so by email or snail mail. If you’d prefer to mail me your submission(s), drop me an email and I can send you my mailing address. Be sure to include your name, location, and email address (or phone number). That way I can contact you if you’re a winner! By submitting your artwork, you’re granting me permission to post it on our blogs, social media, emails, and future fun things, etc.
- Feel free to post your submission on social media! Just add a #bloominuterus to your post or just tag our Facebook page directly. 🙂 Let’s see how wild this can get! (you’ll still need to separately email me your submissions, please).
I’ll be posting all of the submissions here on our blog, as well as featuring articles on each winner! Have fun with this. Enjoy. No stress allowed!
*bounce bounce bounce* I’m excited! And will be picking up some color pencils to do this myself during my recovery.
Have questions? Email me. Otherwise…1…2…3…GO!